Online April 22-25
Register here and see the schedule! You will be prompted to create a login password, when you join the event
All the sessions will stream live through the Eventee Post-Capitalism Conference website or app.
Videos will be available after the conference.
This conference is offered at no cost to participants.
If you would like to make a donation to support this work, you may do so HERE
Questions? Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anchored by: Humboldt State University Native American Studies, Politics, Sociology and Environmental Studies Departments; Cooperation Humboldt; New York Ecosocialist Forum; California Faculty AssociationUCSB EJ/CJ Hub
Co-Sponsored by: California Progressive Alliance, Eco Vista, Green Eco-Socialist Network, Socialism and Democracy, US Solidarity Economy Network, New Economy Coalition, People’s Strike, PICOC, Transition US.
The conference is envisioned as a virtual space for grassroots organizations, community activists, educators, students, and others committed to social and environmental justice to come together to exchange experiences/information, strengthen alliances and networks, and devise strategies to create an explicitly post-capitalist society using the “Solidarity Economy” framework.
The approach is grounded in the following core principles:
• Solidarity, cooperation, mutualism
• Equity in all dimensions–race/ethnicity/nationality, class/gender/sexual orientation
• Participatory democracy
Goals of this gathering this weekend are to :
1. Educate folks about what we mean by a “solidarity economy.”
2. Strengthen existing progressive orgs, especially those doing solidarity economy work.
3. Create a space for progressive organizations to share best practices and collaborate across issues and constituencies toward collective liberation.
4. Co-create concrete “Next Steps” for how we can implement cooperative economic practices in our community.